Wednesday, February 16, 2011

So this is my first post and I guess because I want to share my love of creativity with everyone I figured it would be important to first explain who we are and why we do what we do. The best way is to tell you what we value most.

This is a photo taken in Canberra of a man busking in the main street. I saw it and thought why I loved it so much. It's because it represents what I value. Confidence, self expression, art, creativity and a love of music. All this plus generosity makes life beautiful. What would life be without buskers and creatives who want to share? What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Great first post! I think you touched on some really fundemental stuff here.

    Personally, I have been a very stifled creative person for a long time because the perfectionist in me gets in the way. I don't really have many 'skillz' for such creativity because of being afraid to take on new things when I was younger. What a goose!

    However, in the few years this has started to change in me... maybe I'm getting old enough not to care if I stuff things up? First, I started blogging and writing poetry again a few years ago.. this phase has passed a bit but then I learned to crochet last year from research on the internet... and drove TC nuts crocheting up a storm. I didn't do it for a while again but now things have gotten a bit easier with the bub I have started again... and made a few things for him and other bubs too.. it's rhythmic, relaxing and I really enjoy creating things and being able to give them away too.

    You said: Generosity makes life beautiful.

    I think you are so right. It's the simple stuff. I'm excited to be letting it about a bit more instead of hiding away in fear of not meeting standards... The world would be a tragic stifled place without creativity.

    ReplyDelete