Monday, May 9, 2011

Teepee Revival

This project has been in pieces for months when I finally had my sewing machine fixed, it joined the list of things to finish. Several meters of brown binding were bought to hem the entire teepee and to use as ties at the front (brown to match the dirt of course). I made loops at the bottom evenly spaced out to hold each stick in place.

This was the simplest design I could find (no sewing necessary). It was cut out of on large piece of material. I found the pattern in a Better Homes and Gardens magazine. It is a big hit with the kids... a great outside activity and so easy to set up.

No comments:

Post a Comment